25/11/2011

Where I live, where you live, where we live

NASA released a video, a time lapse sequences of photographies, from ISS. I can't find the words to describe the beauty of this video... I could give my life to see this with my own eyes ! Aurora Borealis from space is absolutely amazing !

The first time I saw this video, I thought of protecting earth, nothing is as wonderful !
The second time, I was proud to live on earth.
The third time, I asked myslef if this video is real ?! too beautiful to be real... but yes, it is !

This blog is calling Flying Vibes, and this video is a fuckin good vibe who's taking your mind away to fly away.

You absolutely need to watch this video in fullscreen !
Earth | Time Lapse View from Space, Fly Over | NASA, ISS from Michael König on Vimeo.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...