04/08/2013

JOYRICH x Gerlan Jeans

What a shame, I am very late but the collaboration i am posting about today is the spring/summer 2013 collection of JOYRICH x Gerlan Jeans that was unveiled last may. The thing is, I did heard about it back then but I did not pay attention to it. Now we're in august and i am finally paying attention to it, and loving it !

The L.A brand JOYRICH teams up with the NY denim label GERLAN JEANS for this colorful and very fun collection. It's a back to school feel, pastel colors, funny pencils prints, even using the Crayola logo, with fun designs and materials use. I really love the use of the materials like the transparent plastics parts. And there is a pencil skirt, a LITERAL pencil skirt, this one really made me smile.

Some of these pieces definitely give me the 80s and 90s vibes, mixing the urban with the vintage. This may not appeal to everyone but it's just so much fun that I really want to challenge myself and wear it.

"The collection is all about turning stationary supplies into wearable art.” Says Gerlan Marcel. It's a creative collection for the funky happy kids, described as an invitation of celebration of life and self-expression.

Like one korean dude says, get your crayon !

 LOOKBOOK


Favorite pieces




Shop the JOYRICH x GERLAN JEANS collection:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...